Aged City Living
Respect and independence
Our Aged City Living (ACL) program assists older people to achieve independence and to live safely in the community.
Who is it for?
We work with people who are 50 years and over (45 years and over if from an Aboriginal or Torres Strait Islander background), who are homeless or at risk of homelessness and who live within 15 kilometres of the Adelaide CBD.
How it works
There are five ways we help:
- Housing – we hope to prevent homelessness by supporting people to maintain their tenancies. We also help people find emergency accommodation as well as find suitable and sustainable housing options.
- Case management – we provide ongoing advice and support.
- Occupational therapy – our allied health program includes assessments and interventions.
- Community interaction – we aim to link people to the community through social outings and activities.
- Home support – we can help with tasks like shopping, housekeeping, or keeping appointments.
How can I access this service?
Aged City Living is by referral only.
For more information, please talk to us on 8418 2500 or firstname.lastname@example.org