Gift in Will
A deeply personal gift.
Leaving a gift in your Will is a deeply personal decision.
By leaving a gift in Will, you will help ensure our work to support the most vulnerable people in our community continues. Your lasting legacy will make a difference to the lives of people experiencing homelessness, isolation, and poor health and wellbeing, so they can move towards a brighter future and rebuilding their lives.
Some of the ways your gift can help:
- Building projects to enable us to ensure we provide a place of excellence and learning
- Extend our Health & Wellbeing Services to more people such as counselling, health clinics, and work-readiness through education and training
- Classes and groups such as art, drama and singing to build confidence and connections
- Emergency accommodation for families
“We made a bequest on behalf of our son Craig. We had been volunteers at Hutt St Centre and Craig worked as a hospital theatre orderly. We asked that his gift assist to improve the facilities inthe health clinic and in any other area of particular need at the time, which was the women’s bathroom renovation. It was very important to us that we could help make a difference at Hutt St Centre, in a way that had relevance to our son’s life and personal commitment”
Peter and Helen Sampson
Use the power of your Will to make a positive difference
By making your Will you're safeguarding the future of all those you care about, whether they be family, friends and/or the organisations in which you have a particular interest. In addition, making a gift to a organisation in your Will is tax deductible.
We recommend you seek legal advice when making or updating your Will.
The wording below may assist you when considering including a gift in your Will to Hutt St Centre:
“I give to Hutt Street Centre, 258 Hutt Street Adelaide in the State of South Australia, for its
- (...)% of the residue of my estate, or
- The sum of $............, or
- Specified items...........(e.g. personal possessions, land, life insurance policy, etc.)
Free of all debts, funeral and testamentary expenses, duties and taxes.
I direct that the receipt of the Treasurer or other proper officer for the time being of the Hutt Street Centre shall be a good and sufficient discharge to my Trustee/s for this gift.”
For further information or a private discussion, please contact:
General Manager, Advocacy
(Communications and Fundraising)
Hutt St Centre
258 Hutt Street
Adelaide SA 5000
Ph: 08 8418 2500 or Email