The website www.huttstcentre.org.au is an information service offered by Hutt Street Centre Limited (Hutt St Centre) at no charge to users of the World Wide Web. Hutt St Centre recommends you consult the most recent version of this User Agreement each time you view the website.
Please do not use the website if you do not agree to all of the following terms and conditions:
• Acknowledge that the information on this website is provided "as is" for general information only.
• Hutt St Centre makes no warranties of any kind regarding this website, including but not limited to any warranty of accuracy, completeness, currency, reliability, merchantability, topicality or fitness for a particular purpose, or any warranty that these pages, or the server that makes them available, are free of viruses or other harmful elements, and such warranties are expressly disclaimed.
• You agree to hold harmless Hutt St Centre and its Directors and employees from all claims arising out of, or related to, your access or use of, or your inability to access or use, this website or the information contained in this website or other websites to which it is linked, including but not limited to claims that you have found something you have heard, viewed or downloaded from this website or another website to which it is linked to be obscene, offensive, defamatory, or infringing upon your intellectual property rights.
• In no event will Hutt St Centre or the contributors of information to this website be liable to you or anyone else for any decision made, or action taken by you in reliance on such information or for any consequential, special or similar damages, even if advised of the possibility of such damages.
Hutt St Centre reserves the right to change these terms and conditions at any time.
Hutt St Centre links to other websites
Hutt St Centre may provide links to other websites which meet agreed criteria. However, these websites are not under control of Hutt St Centre. In general, any website which has an address (or URL) which does not contain www.huttstcentre.org.au is such a website. These links are provided for convenience of reference only and are not intended as an endorsement by Hutt St Centre of the organisation or individual operating the website, or a warranty of any type regarding the website or the information on it.
The opinions and recommendations contained in linked websites are not necessarily those of Hutt St Centre or endorsed by Hutt St Centre.
Links to Hutt St Centre Website
You may provide a hypertext link to this website on another website, provided:
• the link must "point" to the URL http://www.huttstcentre.org.au and not to other pages within the website
• the appearance, position and other aspects of the link may not be such as to damage or dilute the goodwill associated with Hutt St Centre’s name and trademarks
• the appearance, position and other aspects of the link may not create the false appearance that an entity other than Hutt St Centre is associated with or sponsored by Hutt St Centre and
• the link, when activated by a user, must display the website full-screen and not within a "frame" on the linked website.
The works of authorship contained in this website, including but not limited to all design, text and images, are owned or licensed by Hutt St Centre, and may not be copied, reproduced, transmitted, displayed, performed, distributed, rented, sub-licensed, altered, stored by subsequent use or otherwise used in whole or in part in any manner without Hutt St Centre’s prior written consent, except by educational institutions for educational purposes.
The privacy and identity of visitors to this website will be respected and any information provided to Hutt St Centre via this website will be kept confidential.
All transactions are in Australian Dollars.
If you believe there has been an error with your donation, please notify us directly on 8418 2509 and confirm in writing or by email at email@example.com as soon as possible so we can resolve your query quickly. If you are not satisfied with the outcome you can still refer it to your financial institution which will obtain details of the disputed transaction and may lodge a claim on your behalf.