Case Management & Support
The Eastern Adelaide Generic Homelessness Service (EAGHS) works with adults and families affected by homelessness to find appropriate and sustainable housing solutions. EAGHS is a short to medium term service based in the eastern region of Adelaide supporting people who are experiencing homeless, at risk of homelessness, including people living in boarding house accommodation, couch surfing and living in cars.
Three programs* are offered within the service. Please note, access to all programs is assessed through an Intake & Assessment appointment.
Working with people to achieve housing, health and wellbeing goals and link people with appropriate community supports. We work with people to:
- Explore short, medium & long term accommodation options
- Access to Emergency Accommodation based on assessment and availability during periods of housing crisis.
- Work on family & community links
- Develop independent living skills
Intensive Tenancy Support
Metropolitan Boarding House Support
- Duty worker - advice, information, support in a housing crisis (access to emergency accommodation determined by assessment and availability)
- Gateway service – referrals to other specialist homelessness services (based on eligibility)
*Access to all programs is assessed through an Intake & assessment appointment. Please click here to download a Referral Form.