This simple but vital service is all thanks to you
Where would you have your mail delivered if you had no fixed address?
At any given time, there are around 200 people without a fixed address who list Hutt St Centre as their mailing address for letters and documents.
For people experiencing homelessness, this simple but important service ensures they can:
- apply for work and further education
- access healthcare and government services
- obtain ID and other essential documents
- and, most importantly, stay in contact with those who love them.
These are all vital connection points for people on their pathway to homefulness – and they wouldn't be possible without your kindness.
By stepping up and joining the Walk a Mile in My Boots Challenge this winter, you're supporting people experiencing homelessness to rebuild their lives. Thank you!
* The name in this image has been changed to protect the identity of people accessing our services.