What can you do to address homelessness in Adelaide?
- Become a friend on Facebook or a follower on Twitter. It’s the simplest way to keep up with news and events at Hutt Street.
- In August, join Walk a Mile in My Boots. What a great start to the day: you’ll enjoy some exercise and a community breakfast and still get to work on time.
- Become an Angel for a Day and provide breakfast and lunch for our clients.
- Join us at The Big Picnic @ TouchWine 2013 - for a great family fun day out
- Share your passion: There’s nothing quite like sharing or creating something. Whether it’s plucking a guitar, creating screen prints, writing poetry, yodelling or landscape photography, we can find keen learners and collaborators. It might be a one-off or a regular offering as a Volunteer.
Please pass it on via email, social media or print out and pin up at home or work to inspire others to join you.
Don’t turn away from those who are currently homeless or on the move. Help dismantle stereotypes and misconceptions about those who are most vulnerable in our community. Like every member of your family, each person who comes to Hutt Street has a unique life story that is not yet complete. You’ll be shaping your own life stories as you make a difference to the lives of others.